Do I need to have a professional tax identification number (VAT or SIRET) to work for TextMaster?

If you want to work with TextMaster, you need to make sure that your tax affairs are in order and that you have met all the legal requirements applicable in your country. If you live in France or Belgium, you cannot withdraw money from your TextMaster account if you do not have a VAT or SIRET number.

Do you find this article helpful?

0 2

Still can’t find what you’re looking for?